• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply the same ease to multiple tweens fast

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing some puppet animation and I have a lot of layers with Motion Tweens. To get all the puppet parts in sync I need to apply the same ease to every tween. Going through each one of them takes a lot of time, plus if I want to make a slight change in a custom ease I need to go through the whole thing again one by one.

I can't copy the motion because every motion tween is completely different.

Is there a way to apply the same ease to multiple tween?

I've tried GreenSock and jAnimations, but they don't have an extension like this and I can't get ease caddy working in animate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this help?

See Apply Ease to multiple properties in Edit motion tweens with Animate CC

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. This solution applies the same ease within a single tween. I have separate motion tweens on separate layers that need the same ease in order to be in sync. I have many layers that need to have the same ease and it's very time consuming to go through them one by one, while applying it to transformation and location too. When I want to make a slight change I have to go through all the layers again to make sure they have the same ease, they are in sync and the puppet does not fall apart.

ease.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really am not the expert here. I was doing my best to help. I am asking around. Meanwhile, I am hoping that our experts here have some guidance for you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate it too. Sorry if I sounded hostile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. I checked with my colleague, and I am copying his response here.

" I tried to create same set up and was able to do it by selecting all the tweens by pressing Shift key on my windows machine.

You have to hold Shift key and click once on any frame of each tween and it will select them all. Once all desired tweens are selected go to property inspector and set the ease value. User must be trying with Ctrl key that will not work but shift will do the trick."ease.png

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I've tried your suggestion however that function is extremely limited. It will indeed assign the same ease to all tweens but it will be always a linear simple ease and I need other pre-built eases or more importantly custom eases. I've tried selecting bouncing ease to one of the tweens, selected the rest that had no eases set and used the method you suggested but it override the existing ease and replaced it with a linear simple ease. I've tried to use the sync graphic symbols but nothing has happened. Not sure what that does.

local.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For further assistance, I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care. Contact us | Adobe  It would be quicker that way.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not a malfunction, just a missing feature I guess. But thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines