• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I correct these minor, unrelated perspective issues.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shot that has two perspective issues. I've tried free transform and general lens correction (which improved it somewhat) but I want to fully correct these problems. In the image below, the vertical line of the Cooks Window is tilting inward and the counter has an upward curve. How do I make these straight and perpendicular to each other without warping the parts of the image that seem ok? Thanks!http://AstroInstaLines.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Lightroom question? If so, it probably can't be done in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, I intended to put this in the Photoshop forum. My bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any, Idea on how to move this to the Photoshop forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. Just create a new thread in the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd.  I saw this in the Photoshop forum from the outset with no replies.  To be frank, I didn't respond because we can't see much evidence of what the OP is complaining about, with this tiny JPG.  There is some pincushion distortion with the edge of the counter but the rest is reasonably square.  What am I missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bizarre, when you show the grid, it seems far less askance then what my eyes perceive. I guess what could be improved is the top of the window, the horizontal line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines