• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ELEMENT 3D Raytrace Does Crash AE

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem with ELEMENT 3D (VIDEOCOPILOT), when I do I enable the Raytrace option in AMBIENT OCCLUSION  after effects crashes with error (element has encountered an unrecoverable error). I've already ADDED my gpu (980Ti) in the list of supported GPU, but the problem persists. I have tried various versions of after effects and I have updated all of the GPU drivers, I have also tried to use different version of the driver, without success.

Can you help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with AE's GPU settings. E3D uses its own routines. The rest you just have to figure out. there's no general recipe here and you have not provided any useful info about your system, version of AE, driver versions etc, anyway, so nobody can even guess which knobs to turn and which levers to push.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raytrace uses CUDA GPU, in fact it has always worked. Now it stopped working and I tried it on several computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pullecalo,

I don't see any answers yet for you. Did you find a solution yet? If so, what helped you?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin I feel bad for you. You have the worst job here, going around on every forum post asking if people find their solution yet. I hope you get a promotion soon buddy. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Code One Films,

It's OK! We just want to make sure everyone's doing OK and that all the right issues are filed. Thanks for checking in on me.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines