• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Leaving Transparent Pixels On The Borders of Layers/Images When Snapping

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having this problem where when snapping or cropping a layer together with another one, say duplicating one layer and snapping it to the original, then rasterizing both layers together, it will leave a line either in the middle or around the border.

Is this a merge/rasterization issue? Its driving me absolutely nuts! Hopefully someone has a cure for this. Just counted it left 4 pixels on the bottom border when i duplicated and merged/rasterized my last project. Here is an example.

rasterization-test.jpg

Not sure if you'll be able to see closely but the bottom edge is missing 4 pixels based off of a CR2 raw image. This is compressed for posting.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you describe exactly how you combined the images?

At any point have you made a selection with a feather setting left on inadvertently?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do any Transforming (Scaling, Rotating, etc.) on any part of the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Layers are rasterized. I have done some scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines