• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE CC2017 error Can't type foreign language, VDO output choices disappear, crash after try to set "preference"

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found 3 problems as following,

1. Every time I try typing Foreign language even just 1 letter, AE crashed. Now I can't work for my client using my country's language.

2. Last year I still have normal VDO output options but now most of them disappear and leave me with little choices to choose VDO quality.

3 AE crash everytime I go to edit > preference > general or any option here. So now I can't access "preference menu"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can help you without exact system info and details like version o AE and what language(s) you actually use.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'm using Thai and Japanese language.

My system info is Window8.1 64bit Ram10GB Intel Core I7 CPU930 @2.80GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the update that just came out this week. It will fix the preferences crash for sure and might help some of the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jananan,

Did you install the update as Szalam suggested, and did that work for you? Please let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines