• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could ADOBE just make you register products to your account EVEN WHEN THEY FREE?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Id think it could cut throught some hassle and make it easier for folks to get there ebooks they need.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eBooks are not resell of adobe. Why you should found the eBooks on the Account of Adobe. ?.? Sorry i seems your question not right unserstand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you not understanded. Other companies that give away free software make you set up an account. But when you get that software there are fewer issues with getting the software onto your system.  And there is no need to login at install. Id think it would be much easier for Adobe to resolve.  Im not a computer database, encryption or marketing genius but this is a correlation i noticed.  FREE ITEM---STILL HAVE TO UNDERGO A PURCHASE PROCESS.. I STILL NEED HELP getting Digital Editions onto my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe ID you need as key for the eBook. This war a wish of the Book manufactorer to protect the eBooks. This was the Problem why adobe id and Digital Editoin exist. I can not found your Problem in your Questions. What you want exactly? What has try to open the eBooks and what happends?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines