Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with exporting

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example of Extended Service Agreement.png

I have thousands of contracts EXACTLY like this one the only differences are the information but everything is in the exact same spot as all other contracts and all the information is the same length I need to be able to select the Address, City, State, Zip, Contract agreement, Contract issue data, Install date, Model number 1, Model number 2, model number 3, serial number 1, serial number 2, serial number 3 and the authorized dealer all separately on every single contract I have without selecting it manually for every contract then after it is all selected I need to be able to export those items from every pdf all organized so it takes the information from 1 contract and puts only the items i need into a row on excel then the next contract will be lined up right below the one before and so on someone please tell me if this is possible with adobe acrobat or if you now any program this is possible with. Thanks!!!!!!!!! inactiveforumnotifier Amy_Wong​Woojin​Debbie​clawson​Editing & Exporting PDFs​Acrobat​Adobe Document Cloud​Live in the Forums: Ask an Expert​ASK- Forum Success Guide: Efficiently using the forums​

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate thread:

Please refer this thread with same issue: Help exporting acrobat!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines