• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have PS CS6 on my mac, I wanna get it on my PC.

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Phone support to my country don't work apparently.

Anyways, I have an account with a serial key on my mac and I don't remember which one of my email adress I used to create my Adobe ID with.

But I think i have the right one now. If not is it possible to see somehow in the program or somewhere else what Adobe ID it's registered with?

And also, how do I get my photoshop on my pc as well? I already have it on my mac as I said. But whenever i try to go to my profile and download it to my deskop it just takes me where i buy the programs. I already have bought and have the program on my mac, so what do I do?

Friendly regards

Lina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

In the old perpetual license world (CS6): you buy a Mac or Windows version, and can use it on two Mac or two Windows computers of your own. You CANNOT run one license on both platforms. You COULD swap from one platform to the other, for the current version only. CS6 is no longer current, I suspect you can no longer swap. If you did swap you must cancel the old license on the old platform, and this is what you want.

In the old perpectual license world you need to buy two complete licenses to do th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud license or perpetual license?

In the latter case see this

Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

though it might not apply anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the old perpetual license world (CS6): you buy a Mac or Windows version, and can use it on two Mac or two Windows computers of your own. You CANNOT run one license on both platforms. You COULD swap from one platform to the other, for the current version only. CS6 is no longer current, I suspect you can no longer swap. If you did swap you must cancel the old license on the old platform, and this is what you want.

In the old perpectual license world you need to buy two complete licenses to do this. But CS6 is no longer sold.

Good news!

In the new subscription world, one subscription can be used on two computers of your own. They can be Windows or Mac or a mixture. I recommend you subscribe to Creative Cloud. Ironically this includes rights to run a special subscription version of CS6 too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines