• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording a Lotus Notes Application

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a corporate tool I need to create a training simulation for. This tool is a Lotus Notes database - not my favorite thing to work with, but I really have little choice. As I begin to record the software simulation, I get about eight or nine screen shots into it - and the Lotus Notes program freezes, complete with an NSD error message.

I've tried all four modes, and have had the same issue on all of them. Anyone else had this experience? If so, have you found any solutions or work-arounds? I'd hate to think I'll have to piece this together in eight-shot segments.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, Brian

One possible workaround is to set the application up on a different PC than the one with Captivate. Then establish a Remote Desktop connection where you remotely operate the application from the PC with Captivate. Then launch Captivate and record the remote desktop.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources