• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using keylight to remove green screen background for multiple photos

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a series of photos with green screen background. These are jpeg files exported from lightroom (original files were raw). Is there a way to apply the keylight filter to all of them at once? I am a newbie and what I am understanding so far is that the steps in after effects are to start a new composition, import the jpeg files and drag and drop them at the dialog box at the bottom window, then open the keylight filter and use the eye dropper to pick up the green color. The problem is that I have to do this last step to each jpeg file seperately and I still havent figured a way for the color selection and filter to make it apply to all the jpeg files, a feat that would save me lots of time.

I have also another question. I want to immediately export the results of the filter applied to the total of images as individual image files for each image. The only way I have managed to export the results is to save composition frames as photoshop layers in one photoshop file. Is there an alternative?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

renieri wrote:

I still havent figured a way for the color selection and filter to make it apply to all the jpeg files, a feat that would save me lots of time.

You can key one still, then copy-Paste the effect into he others.  If the stills have identical exposure & color balance, you should be close.

I want to immediately export the results of the filter applied to the total of images as individual image files for each image.

Make all the images 1 frame long and render an image sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

renieri wrote:

I still havent figured a way for the color selection and filter to make it apply to all the jpeg files, a feat that would save me lots of time.

You can key one still, then copy-Paste the effect into he others.  If the stills have identical exposure & color balance, you should be close.

I want to immediately export the results of the filter applied to the total of images as individual image files for each image.

Make all the images 1 frame long and render an image sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I am sorry to say that I am a newbie and that I would be greatfull if you could tell me how to copy paste effects ...and how to make the 1 frame long composition and render the image sequence? Is there a tutorial around you are aware of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup!  Plenty of 'em!

And you really need 'em 'cause AE is both quirky and complicated.  You'll get hopelessly lost without knowing the basics.  Find the basics here:

After Effects tutorials

And don't assume you can just jump to the stuff you want t do.  Take it step-by-step.  You'll thank yourself later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines