• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

best (budget) cpu for adobe cc?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i want to build a pc, and since there is no clear answer to find anywhere, im asking it here, hoping someone can help me.

Whats the best cpu for a pc to run adobe cc?

I mostly use indesign, photoshop and illustrator, and i dont work with premiere or any other video-editing or 3d-modeling program.

From wich do the programs benefit most? Higher frequency or hyperthreading?

Frankly i have 2 choices here..  i7 7000, 3.6Ghz, 4 cores with hyperthreading OR (100 euros less!) i5 7600k, 3.8Ghz, 4 cores w/o hyperthreading...

I seriously hope someone can help me, and i assume many others

Thanxx!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

either cpu is fine so save the money buy additional ram;  4gb is inadequate, 8gb is ok, 16gb is better and buy 32gb if you can afford it.

and buy as good a video card as you can afford after putting in as much ram as you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

either cpu is fine so save the money buy additional ram;  4gb is inadequate, 8gb is ok, 16gb is better and buy 32gb if you can afford it.

and buy as good a video card as you can afford after putting in as much ram as you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines