• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Sketch drawings between user accounts

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has changed us from individual CC licenses to an enterprise setup. How can I move my Sketch artwork from the old account to the new one? I know I can send files as layered  .psds to Photoshop, but what I want is to transfer my Sketch art from my old account as layered files that I can open in Sketch in the new account.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Hi Stevo,

The good news is: There's a way to do it.

The bad news is: Right now there's no way to do it "in bulk." You'll have to move projects one-by-one.

Here's how to move your native Sketch files:

* Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud  with your OLD (where your work is) Adobe ID.

* Select the project to share then click on Share/Send Link, then the button Create Public Link

* Copy that link and, using a different browser (so you can stay logged in with both IDs), sign into with your NEW CC account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stevo,

The good news is: There's a way to do it.

The bad news is: Right now there's no way to do it "in bulk." You'll have to move projects one-by-one.

Here's how to move your native Sketch files:

* Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud  with your OLD (where your work is) Adobe ID.

* Select the project to share then click on Share/Send Link, then the button Create Public Link

* Copy that link and, using a different browser (so you can stay logged in with both IDs), sign into with your NEW CC account to open that link. When it opens click the Save link in the upper right hand of the screen. This will save the project to your NEW account.

It's going to take a minute or two for it to sync down to your device, so be patient and keep the app open. Once you can see it on your device in your NEW account, you'll be able to open it and work on it on your device and Send To Desktop when you're ready.

If you're going to continue to have access to your old account you can just move the work as you need it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sue! This will help a lot. - Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve.

Happy to help. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines