Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you tell if i purchase

light room 6

i have a serial code   XXXX

they say it not a good number

if so i need a new download  of light room 6

my computer crashed

​Moderator: this is a public forum, please don't post a serial number. I took it out.

Title edited by moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

A new download isn't going to fix anything. You need to have a valid serial number. I Lightroom serial number consists of six groups of four numbers, and the first four are always 1160. Is that the kind of serial number you are looking at? Are you sure it is for Lightroom 6? Have you had previous versions of Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new download isn't going to fix anything. You need to have a valid serial number. I Lightroom serial number consists of six groups of four numbers, and the first four are always 1160. Is that the kind of serial number you are looking at? Are you sure it is for Lightroom 6? Have you had previous versions of Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please help me get the product that i paid for so i can download it again

theres no one i can call to get the info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jim said, a new download is not what you need. What you need is the correct serial number. If you would answer Jim's questions, that would move you much closer towards a solution. Also see this: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-your-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

carrronicam47044887 wrote:

can you please help me get the product that i paid for so i can download it again

theres no one i can call to get the info

If you think downloading is the solution then here is the link:

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Download Lightroom 6 first and then download the 6.8 update  and install it. But you still need a valid serial number. You don't get a new serial number with a new download. If you want a new serial number it would be necessary for you to purchase again. So I ask again, do you have a valid serial number that begins with 1160?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines