• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

music - selecting soundtracks is not an available option (grey-ed out)

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm having trouble 'selecting a soundtrack'. The only available option is the Premiere Clip Themes. The other options (playlists, albums, artists, songs) are grey-ed out. I am using an Android Nexus and have Google Music. Would that be the problem? Did not see an obvious setting to change...

Thank you for your help!

Nancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

That's the reason Nancy, Premiere Clip only picks up soundtracks which are stored locally on the device's memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

Are you trying to add a soundtrack which is saved on your device memory?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, Thank you for replying. I'm trying to add a song that I downloaded from Google Music. So it is in my Google Music Library. I have been searching my Android but do not see any folders where it is stored separately (or any music for that matter). -Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the reason Nancy, Premiere Clip only picks up soundtracks which are stored locally on the device's memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, but I have music stored locall on Play Music and Apple Music on my iPhone 7 on iOS 11.

I cant find a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines