• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 to Lightroom CC (2015) update

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The desktop Creative Cloud app is telling me to update my Lightroom 5 application to Lightroom CC (2015). I'm not a monthly subscriber - is this a bait to make me pay a charge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

johng11727154 wrote:

The desktop Creative Cloud app is telling me to update my Lightroom 5 application to Lightroom CC (2015). I'm not a monthly subscriber - is this a bait to make me pay a charge?

If you are not a subscriber to any Adobe subscription plan then you should not have the Creative Cloud desktop app installed.

It is not needed for Stand Alone license software and should be uninstalled.

You update LR 5 through the LR program, Help > Check for updates, or from this links.

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact wording of the message?

When do you see the message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the menu bar for the creative cloud. And I received a notification that an update was available. I received the same type of notice for Photoshop, but it was for an update to Photoshop CS6 which is already installed, and for which I expect to get updates. The screenshot shows the menu - and it just looks like an attempt to nuke the Lightroom that I own in an attempt to get me into a subscription which I do not need.

John Grauel

<personal information removed for privacy>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot attach files using the email interface; you need to do that at the forum's website.

Most likely it is the standard sales pitch to get you to upgrade to LR 6.x or subscribe to Lightroom CC 2015.x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lr apps chahiye hmko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the graphic:

AdobeCCScreenClip.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johng11727154 wrote:

If you are not a subscriber to any Adobe subscription plan then you should not have the Creative Cloud desktop app installed.

It is not needed for Stand Alone license software and should be uninstalled.

You update LR 5 through the LR program, Help > Check for updates, or from this links.

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Or

Product updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update lr aaps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines