• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No “Command C” in InDesign CC 2017

Participant ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to CC 2017 last week, the keystroke to copy selected items — Command C — no longer works in InDesign. I must navigate to the dropdown "Edit" menu and copy selected items manually, but the keystroke shortcut does not work.

This problem is unique to InDesign CC 2017; I can still copy using Command C in all of the other CC 2017 apps that I use regularly. Notably, I can duplicate, paste, etc. with keystroke shortcuts in InDesign, but not copy.

I have tried relaunching the app, rebuilding my application and system font caches in FontExplorer X Pro, and rebooting my computer in both regular and safe modes. Nothing works.

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks …

Mac Pro  2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon | OS 10.11.06 | 20 GB Ram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reset the program preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Willi – good suggestion. I just reset the app prefs and the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reset or change to a different workspace?

Viele Grüße

Willi Adelberger

Wilhelm Georg A.

Am 18.01.2017 um 16:12 schrieb KCH LTD <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Adobe Community

No “Command C” in InDesign CC 2017

Antwort von KCH LTD in InDesign - Komplette Diskussion anzeigen

Thanks Willi – good suggestion. I just reset the app prefs and the problem persists.

Sie können auf diese Nachricht antworten, indem Sie diese E-Mail beantworten oder die Nachricht unter Adobe Community aufrufen

Starten Sie eine neue Diskussion in InDesign per E-Mail oder unter Adobe Community

Sie folgen No “Command C” in InDesign CC 2017 in diesen Aktivitätenlisten: Posteingang

Diese E-Mail wurde Ihnen von Adobe Community gesendet, da Sie ein registrierter Benutzer sind.

Sie können sich sofort von Adobe Community abmelden oder die E-Mail-Häufigkeit in Ihren Einstellungen anpassen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to uninstall and reinstall InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the other Cmd key if you have a wired keyboard, just to rule things out. Also, try a different keyboard. Borrow one if you need to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, everyone. I will try your suggestions and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best of luck—I would be lost without it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines