Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blackmagic video import CC2017

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In previous versions of PS you could find the BMD video card import function under File -> Import -> Blackmagic Video Import. In CC2017 I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it's been moved?!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Yes, it's a plugin from Blacmagicdesign. It does have a separate desktop software which works fine and I can see the incoming videosignal. I'll try reinstalling the software to see if that help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've never seen that in any standard version. Is it a plug in that you installed with a previous version ? If so, case you may need to re-install it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's a plugin from Blacmagicdesign. It does have a separate desktop software which works fine and I can see the incoming videosignal. I'll try reinstalling the software to see if that help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open it directly to the timeline now, from File Explorer/Finder ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or what about the Bridge Photo Downloader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines