• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the shortcut in layer panel

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about the layer selection shortcuts in Photoshop 2017.

In previous versions of Photoshop by pressing the shortcut  Opt + [  the selection was moved in the layers panel, only the selection without sending the layer backwards or forwards and don't opened folders

Currently in Photoshop 2017 the shortcut Opt + [  is moving the selection and opening the folders too!

Is there any option so I can modify this shortcut?

I would like to only move the selection between layers and not open all folders every time it is selected!

can anybody help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Which version of CC2017?. I believe this issue was fixed in Dec 2016 with version 2017.0.1

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of CC2017?. I believe this issue was fixed in Dec 2016 with version 2017.0.1

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm thank you a lot!

i updated and fix them

is there a shortcut to opening folders?

because I can not do this shortcut, i can move the selection but i don't know opened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry I don't know of a shortcut to expand and collapse groups. I did a quick search and could not see anything either , aside from a couple of people requesting that feature.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines