• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print comes out wrong size

Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I cannot get an 8x10 to print correctly on my Epson 1900 printer. I have defined the Paper settings correctly. The print preview looks right. The rulers show it is 8x10. But when it prints, it comes out only as 5x7 on the 8x10 paper. I can't find what setting I'm missing. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Do not select any installed Lr templates! Use your own paper size and orientation settings in the Printer Setup.

Then Check the Lr Layout panel- Margins at minimum, Cell size at maximum. (& Page grid 1 row 1 column)

Post screen-clips of Printer setup dialog and the Lr Layout panel, if you are still unsuccessful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not select any installed Lr templates! Use your own paper size and orientation settings in the Printer Setup.

Then Check the Lr Layout panel- Margins at minimum, Cell size at maximum. (& Page grid 1 row 1 column)

Post screen-clips of Printer setup dialog and the Lr Layout panel, if you are still unsuccessful.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I checked these and they were set correctly.  I tried a draft print on plain paper and it worked fine.  Printed a good one after that and it came out fine too.  Not sure but I think closing LR and going back in maybe cleared things up.  Anyway, thanks for the info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this issue. I have not found any reason why LR prints wrong size, because this happens randomly. I feel this is a bug and an annoying one, because LR templates of course should work correctly and I lose many papers because of this. If I define my own custom setup the I get the correct size.

LR developers heads up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines