• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote control & custom shortcut key app for OS X

Engaged ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been noodling away in the background for a few months now on a project that started off as a toy but grew into something a bit bigger. It's essentially a custom shortcut app that runs on a mac, allows you to configure a set of custom shortcuts that can be made to drive Lightroom. In addition it runs an HTTP server that serves files to a web browser, allowing custom interfaces to be built that can also drive Lightroom. The images below shows a rough test html page, served by the server to an iPad with sliders for controlling Basic & Vignette setting, some buttons for switching and adding photos to collections and an image info panel as well as a shot of the shortcut list I'm using to adjust vignette parameters and put photos in and out of collections.

I have few things to tidy up but I plan on putting together a very rough screencast showing off some features which I hope will spark off some discussion. I'm mostly interested in whether there's any real interest in this and what kinds of things people might want to do with it with a view to giving me some idea of how I might proceed. It's robust but still at a stage where designing shortcuts and html pages is quite technically demanding and I need to have a hard think about how I might make more appealing to a less technically able - non coding - users. Any opinions, thoughts, ideas for remote controllers or shortcuts gratefully received.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 16.47.46.png

IMG_0237.PNG

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?