• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older Photoshop Actions Now Prompting for User Input?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a set of Photoshop Actions with many steps which are a vital part of my workflow. Recently, after upgrading to Photoshop CS6, it prompts me for user input at various stages which the Action steps never required before.

Contrary to what you might expect, none of the 'Toggle Dialogue On/Off' boxes are checked 'On' for any of the action steps. I have verified this several times.

I am trying to figure out a way to stop this behavior as it adds a lot more requirements on my attention than previously and I rely on these actions heavily for creating artwork.

Has there been a change in the actions system between CS5 and CS6 that might be causing this? 

Does anyone know how to stop this?

Any help or insight would make my life a lot easier!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a link to the action .atn file using a file sharing site such as DropBox?

I don’t recall this happening from CS5 to CS6, however it may depend on the step in question.

Just curious, how do you “recently upgrade to CS6” in 2016/17 when Adobe have stopped offering this product for sale?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines