Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture Site Usage in Learning Record System

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muse Heroes!

My company is considering the use of Muse to build internal sites.  I typically use Adobe tools like captivate, photoshop, indesign and illustrator, but I've never used Muse and I'd be the primary user in the company.  Before we consider the tool I have a question of whether or not I can report usage to a public learning record site.  Just picture a site with a video, widget, blog, text, images, another video, an interaction (i.e quiz. etc).  As the user experiences the site, let's say they tap the video, they use the widget, they use the interactive elements.  Essentially I need to report to a 3rd party site what elements on the page the user experienced.  i guess my question is, can I build out the properties of click boxes and other interactive elements to provide information to the third party site?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

tracking (for the most part) happens at the host so a site on Adobe bc could record what pages get seen and howmany visits are return people... that kind of stuff but if you want to host the site on your own system then I would build it with Dreamweaver instead... you could do the mock up in Muse then use dw for the code links of course

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can although create a site with some interactive elements in as a web form or embedded PDF.

However integrating with third party site is not yet possible as Muse does not yet ready for its own CMS (content management system).

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tracking (for the most part) happens at the host so a site on Adobe bc could record what pages get seen and howmany visits are return people... that kind of stuff but if you want to host the site on your own system then I would build it with Dreamweaver instead... you could do the mock up in Muse then use dw for the code links of course

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines