• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling triggers or other options

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this project Home , you'll see triggers as question marks. If you click on the first one of the left, you'll notice that the next one to the right is still active while the others are not clickable. That's because they are under the active target while the active trigger is on top of it. I want all triggers to be inactive when viewing the active target. Without this, it can get messy and confusing. Clink on the second (middle) trigger while the first one is still open, and you'll get the idea.

You cannot arrange the layers to account for any order in which a user might click. Is there a way to make all triggers inactive while one is "active?" If not, any other solution for this anyone can suggest?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Do not use the mask. Use a copy of the image with the fake trigger image instead of a mask.

3a6da8f215.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looking at your design I would use a blank composition widget

example (with the file) = scores

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I did use a blank composition widget. Each trigger and target was created with a blank composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you look at the example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I don't see how this solves my problem. Each target is in a different position, so I do not see how a single composition can do everything I need--if that is what you are suggesting. In addition, your triggers remain active even when other triggers have been activated. What am I missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow they are different targets... perhaps i should make that clear? (edited)

what you want requires that the site treats it as one widget because it has to know what focus is active... you just cover the triggers so a user has the use the close box before moving to a different trigger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try, but it is going to be very difficult to construct everything within one widget since, apparently, you cannot hide the contents of different targets while you are working on them. Multiple targets on top of targets makes it quite hard to construct the complex targets I need to. That's why it made sense to me to use separate compositions for each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use the mask. Use a copy of the image with the fake trigger image instead of a mask.

3a6da8f215.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pavel, but I am afraid I do not understand what you are suggesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my English is not so bad that you would understand it, I do not understand why you do not understand, if this project made you. ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry. This puzzle was harder than it seemed at first glance. I think it is not possible to do in such a form as you want. You have to adapt to the capabilities of the Muse and a few change idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidp60953449 wrote:

I'll try, but it is going to be very difficult to construct everything within one widget since, apparently, you cannot hide the contents of different targets while you are working on them. Multiple targets on top of targets makes it quite hard to construct the complex targets I need to. That's why it made sense to me to use separate compositions for each.

I like them together for designing but you can indeed split them up if that helps you see whats happening... set it back to stacked when you are done and they auto group together again.

Screenshot (629).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines