• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Lightroom ACE exam?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to schedule an ACE exam in Lightroom, but in the Pearson Vue website, under the "Adobe" section, there's no exam for Lightroom, even for Lightroom 5 (the only one that seems available, according to Adobe website: Adobe Lightroom 5 ACE Exam).

I did write to Pearson Vue customer service and they said me that I need an examination code to answer to help me. What's this code?

Can someone help me in some ways?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to someone at VUE and he said the last test date was 31st Dec 2016 for the exam.  The code is 9A0-361.  He didn't know if a new version has been scheduled for testing.  Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol, after this attempt here in the Adobe forums I succeeded to talk with someone at Pearson Vue too, who said me the same thing, but they also say there's actually not in developement any new version of the exam, so I didn't remove the request since the main question is basically still not answered... when we can schedule a Lightroom ACE exam ?
I really thank you very much for your trying to helping me for this issue.
I still need this certification for job reasons, but unfortunately I choosed the wrong time to schedule the exam. However, I remain hopeful for the future, I can't believe no one cannot get certified in a popular software like LR anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reposting your question in the official Adobe feedback forum: Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Adobe product developers actively participate in that forum, whereas this forum is primarily a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you John, I didn't know about these different forum categories, I will do it immediately!
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines