• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from RH3 to the TCS

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2008 Aug 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's a long-shot, but is there anyone out there who recently upgraded from RH3 to the TCS 1.3? We have the TCS on the way and are in the middle of planning our transition to the upgrade of our RH and FM files and I want to make sure we are prepared for any possible issues.

I haven’t seen any posted issues, and can't think of any that would arise but I still want to ask.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Steph

Surely you are meaning X3, no?

One of the main considerations is to ensure that RoboHelp is fully patched before you attempt to upgrade or open any projects you were working on. There are two patches for RoboHelp. You will want to click Help > Updates (may be check for updates - not sure as it isn't in front of me at the moment)

Backups are also nice.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although written for RH rather than TCS, this might help.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/robohelp/articles/before_install.html

Also see the Using RH7 article on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2008 Aug 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
These answers are wonderful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp