25 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2017 9:04 PM by stephaniel70820815

Please Heeeeeeeelp! Muse doesnt Sync with Business Catalyst

Yves -Disgusted- D. Level 2

Hi i have many sites, made with Muse and hosted on Business Catalyst.

The reason for this, is when Muse came officially out in summer of 2013,

Adobe was also promoting us with the Business catalyst "all in one solution" i jumped right in (kinda proudly)
      and became an Adobe business Catalyst Premium Partner... Yes folks, 2000$ so i could rebrand their backend!

At the time i though it was great, but soon realized, that i was heading full steam right into the biggest iceberg.

Not going to enumerate all the ticketing and bugs reported since (most of them not even fixed)

But i will say this:

Last year, without notice, Adobe changed the link on the EDIT button (in the BC backend) so users would be redirected to the new and improved

Adobe Muse "in browser editing"... i had a bunch of phone calls from clients, they didn't know what is was and could't edit their sites.

Me and a whole lot of Muse / BC Premium Partners panicked and demanded BC to fix the issues, (cos clients were seing the Muse logo instead of ours) which they did with apologies...

Now Today, i just realized that all my muse sites aren't syncing with the BC version.

i of course, went to chat support, got the chance to speak with Anshul Sharma...

« Yves Dubois (Thu, 1/19/2017, 06:41:42 pm)
      Hi i have a problem... my sites (made in Muse) dont sync with BC... is there a known issue that i am not aware of?

Anshul Sharma (Thu, 1/19/2017, 06:42:18 pm)
      No there is no such report, Could you please elaborate your query ?

Yves Dubois (Thu, 1/19/2017, 06:43:59 pm)
      Well, i if i click on "sync with Web version" nothing happens... pretty vital option »

After explaining so he could understand,

this is the answer he gave me :

« Anshul Sharma (Thu, 1/19/2017, 06:48:18 pm)
      Okay, in this case, you will need to contact the IBE team via http://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/ so that they may further look into this. »

Yes folks, A premium service.

Please can someone tell me what the **** is going on?

I have a bunch of work to do, my client need me,

Best regards,

yd.