• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat keeps changing my form!!!

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 SP1 66-bit (Work computer, so I have no choice)

Acrobat Pro XI

InDesign CS6

I created a PDF using InDesign CS6 because I did not have access to Acrobat Pro at the time. Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I open my PDF, Acrobat changes the tab order. In addition, it frequently changes my dropdowns to listboxes!!!

What gives? Any ideas as to what the problem might be? I've searched the tab order issue and most results show people using programs other than InDesign. It's an Adobe product, so why can't Adobe get their software to work TOGETHER!?!?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Major Lee Gassole: you posted your question in the non-technical forum. I'm going to move it over to an Acrobat forum so that you can get an answer to your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't edit my original post. Maybe it's due to the fact that this is my first post, but the edit option is not listed under Actions. Really, Adobe?! I was going to copy and paste info directly from an adobe.com FAQ, but copy and paste does not work here! This is ridiculous!!!

Anyway, Acrobat ALSO likes to change the appearance of my radio buttons! Not all of them, just a handful. And good thing they are in the same radio group. Doesn't look awkward or crappy AT ALL! I'd love to know what I am doing wrong or at least discover it's a bug. I'm done wasting my time with this form. I'm not going to recreate it every time I have to modify it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Major Lee Gassole:

You don't need to change the original post. Just tell us the original question as a response to this post, as you did above. We can take it from there. (You can edit a post as long as no one has responded yet. Once someone has responded to a post, the option to edit is no longer available.)

And knowing that you are new to the forums, I do want to let you know that it is best to ask separate questions as separate posts, which makes it easier for others with the same questions to find the answer they are looking for.

If you are looking for help on the InDesign to PDF radio button issue, you can post that question here: InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines