Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Audio Spectrum Cut Off?

Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant seem to get the audio to go past the blue line? How can I resize the boundaries, without resizing or messing with the audio spectrum circle?

cutoff.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

I agree with Dave - a lot of audio spectrum lately. frankly, I do hope making this generic type of waveform visualizer does not sum up the visual aspirations of our youth. Ae can do so much more than this circle thing along with some audio playing for 2 hours... but hey! do what you want, who am I to judge?

mbfxa, the blue line is your layer boundaries. the effect is going out of the solid boundaries - the layer you applied it to. you can increase these boundaries in a few ways. one way is to a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an observation....

I see circular audio spectrum questions all the time recently. This must be the latest Hot Thing among the youth of the planet.  A few years back it was making video look like cartoons.  Before that, it was putting video in 3D geometric shapes -- tetrahedrons for the ambitious, squares, etc.  The list goes on.

I wonder how long this particular audio spectrum fad will last before it's beaten into the ground from overuse and becomes trite?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Dave - a lot of audio spectrum lately. frankly, I do hope making this generic type of waveform visualizer does not sum up the visual aspirations of our youth. Ae can do so much more than this circle thing along with some audio playing for 2 hours... but hey! do what you want, who am I to judge?

mbfxa, the blue line is your layer boundaries. the effect is going out of the solid boundaries - the layer you applied it to. you can increase these boundaries in a few ways. one way is to add the motion tile effect prior to the audio waveform and use output height. this will increase the height and allow your effect more room to grow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines