Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Activation Failure

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Creative Cloud software was previously working fine, but starting yesterday when I try to open any of our programs I get the message below. This computer is connected to the internet, and I tried all of the suggestions on the Advanced Connectivity Troubleshooting page. I have also restarted the computer and signed in and out of the Creative Cloud, but still haven't found a solution. I would appreciate any help!

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you confirm you can connect to adobe's secure servers?

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. I followed the first step on the trouble-shooting page to check, and I received this message, "Congratulations! You have successfully connected to Adobe License Management Server".

I also followed the rest of the steps on the troubleshooting page that you linked and none of those steps seemed to solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do that before, but the forum was my only choice. Thank you for your help! I will chat with them during business hours using your link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines