• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2015.8 Fit/Fill Improvements - how to reverse to old behavior?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change Notes 2015.8

Fit/Fill Improvements

You can now zoom to fit and zoom to fill.  Particularly when using ultra high-resolution (i.e. 4K and 5K) monitors, prior versions of Lightroom would not completely fill the Loupe window.

So how do I get the old behavior?

I want images bigger than my Lightroom window to be fitted and smaller ones as they are.

Do I have to go back to the old version of Lightroom??

Clicking every time with the mouse on every image(magnifying glass icon on the picture) is absolutely no solution.

How can you change the behavior and don't create an option to choose between the old and new one???

I do have a 4k monitor with 100% scaling, do you know how ridiculous 800x 600 pixel images look like with your new fitting behavior?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

If you don't like the feature as it is then your only choice  would be to uninstall. Then download and install a previous version. But that will mean that you will longer benefit from updates from Adobe unless you can convince them to change the feature back to what it was previously. Here is a link to the website where you can express your concerns and make feature requests.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't like the feature as it is then your only choice  would be to uninstall. Then download and install a previous version. But that will mean that you will longer benefit from updates from Adobe unless you can convince them to change the feature back to what it was previously. Here is a link to the website where you can express your concerns and make feature requests.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines