• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuse characters in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive gone through the pages of different postures/animations in 3d PS. Lets say I found a very close match to the posture I need, but want to make character say, on its tippy toes as if about to hover -Or tilt its head back. How can I achieve this?

Also the style for hair/color in Fuse do not have what I need, how would I go about customizing in PS? I just need front and back images(no animations)

Was considering taking screenshots of front and backs and PS hair on but dont want to compromise image quality, any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

carmenf56489980,

Save your 3D model to a CreativeCloud Library. Then open the model in Photoshop through the Libraries panel. This will create a 3D layer. From the 3D options in Photoshop, you can animate the character using the same animations as the Mixamo website. Use the Timeline panel in Photoshop to go through the animation and find the right spot that you want.

As for the hair, again, in Photoshop open the 3D model through the libraries panel. Then open the 3D layer. In the properties panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

carmenf56489980,

Save your 3D model to a CreativeCloud Library. Then open the model in Photoshop through the Libraries panel. This will create a 3D layer. From the 3D options in Photoshop, you can animate the character using the same animations as the Mixamo website. Use the Timeline panel in Photoshop to go through the animation and find the right spot that you want.

As for the hair, again, in Photoshop open the 3D model through the libraries panel. Then open the 3D layer. In the properties panel, edit the "Diffuse" texture. You will see the hair there.

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response!

Curious, is it possible to move character at all?

Im trying to get real specific on a fighting stance and none of the scrub downs through the animations am I finding it. Is there a way to say grab the elbow or arm and move independently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

carmenf56489980,

Not in Photoshop unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines