• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush broken again

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My healing brush is once again leaving trails in Photoshop CC after the latest update. It appears to be the same behavior that happened a few updates ago. Anyone else having the same problem? I hope this has an easy fix since it has been addressed successfully in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rod,

You noticing it when healing to empty layers above the source or directly on the source layer? Or both? Also, are you using the Legacy Healing option or the new, default algorithm with 'diffusion" and all that jazz?

Was a huge problem in 2015 / 2015.5 versions. I haven't noticed much in 2017 with the Legacy Healing option on, but to be honest I had to stop noticing it and trying to troubleshoot it and just move on with work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines