• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Same CSS

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2008 Aug 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my help file by importing Word documents. Each time I imported, it did ask me if I wanted to create a new CSS or use an existing. I did try to make it use and existing file (one that was auto created by the first Word doc I imported); however, it kept saying the document was outside the project.

I really would like all files to use the same CSS file so I can dynamically change the whole project if/when needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it turns out I can change the CSS on the project files. I guess just for some reason directly after importing I had issues. Please still comment if you have any suggestions, but it looks like I may have this solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(oops. posted same message twice)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(make that three times)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Can't you change it after the import?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp