• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 13 video jerking.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. Normaly I can edit clips on Premiere Elements 13 and watch them but when i try to edit a big video (760 MB ; 20 minutes) I can see only 1 or 2 Frames per 10 seconds. First I thought it was only in the preview, but when i export it, it looks exactly like the preview (1 or 2 Frames per 10 seconds).

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks! 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source and structure of the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with Bill.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video?

What operating system do you have? Do you have Quicktime 7's components installed, per the program's system requirements?

Which processor does your computer have and with how much RAM?

Finally, when you first add one of your clips to the beginning of your timeline, do you see a yellow orange "render" line above this clip? This line indicates that the program was NOT able to match its project settings to your video's specs, and that can result in poor or inefficient performance.

RenderLine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines