• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing a branch from birds face??

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to remove this branch from in front of the bird face.. I have tried the quick select tool and the healing brush and with all of them they become muddy and you can totally tell that I photoshopped it out.. Does anyone have any tips or tricks? I am fairly new at photoshop so any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive watched the tutorial on the video and it just doesnt work that easy haha

IMG_5042.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Use the clone stamp tool. Alt click where you want to copy from and click where you want to copy to.

Watch the lay of the feathers

For the top edge of the red feathers, put a copy of the image on a new layer -, Flip it and  transformed it then mask around with a soft brush to blend it. In other words use the bottom edge to produce a top edge.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the clone stamp tool. Alt click where you want to copy from and click where you want to copy to.

Watch the lay of the feathers

For the top edge of the red feathers, put a copy of the image on a new layer -, Flip it and  transformed it then mask around with a soft brush to blend it. In other words use the bottom edge to produce a top edge.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! this is amazing!! Thanks so much for the tips! I will try to play around with it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines