• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

calculator template for teacher to add to presentations?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know to which product to direct this question quite yet so forgive its vagueness. I am a teacher and would like to incorporate a calculator animation/graphic/insert your idea that would show numbers I type into it (virtually) and placed into my presentations. (Imagine if I was to hold a camera above my physical calculator typing in data and it was filmed and then published). I have access to the Adobe creative cloud and use after effects. I was imagining/ hoping that there would be a template or some system that teachers used to insert something like this easily? Meaning the animation structure was set up and from there I could quickly change the numbers placed into it to visually show my actions. Does anyone have any direction on where I could build this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

are you looking for screen capture software, The Best Video Capture Software of 2017 | Top Ten Reviews

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you looking for screen capture software, The Best Video Capture Software of 2017 | Top Ten Reviews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really screen capture software although that would be an idea. I could just use a calculator simulator and then screen capture it I guess. I was originally thinking of making a slick looking graphic but maybe thats overkill and using an online calculator and screen capturing is the easiest thing here. Thanks for the idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines