• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to send fillable forms to be signed via email?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss is a doctor and she wants me to make her pdf docs fillable forms. Problem is, she wants the patient to be able to fill out form in there email.  Is this possible with this product and if so. How do I do it? How do I give my boss full access to tracking the signatures. And will the forms still be usable even after my trail period has ended.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create fillable and signable files using Adobe Acrobat, and the users could fill them in (and sign them) using the free Adobe Reader.

And yes, you would be able to use them even after the trial period of Acrobat is over, but you won't be able to edit them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send the form to them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Via email, for example...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I made a form I need them to fill out and send back. Every time I try to share it only send to get signed. I need the recipient to FILL it out and send it back....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t see how this could be HIPPA compliant. patient data isn’t allowed in open email, is it..? You’d need a secure web server to receive the forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines