• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mt. Rushmore

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new with Adobe and trying to figure out what they like.  I posted several photos of Mt. Rushmore that were all rejected for "Intellectual Property Violation".

It is my understanding that you do not need a release for Mt. Rushmore and if you search Adobe Stocks photos, you can find many photos of Mt. Rushmore.

Please help me to understand.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

You will find the topics on tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle  useful, especially the topic on "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide". It covers what buyers are looking for. I hope you find this helpful. If this is the answer you're looking for, click on correct in your e-mail notification.

Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find the topics on tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle  useful, especially the topic on "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide". It covers what buyers are looking for. I hope you find this helpful. If this is the answer you're looking for, click on correct in your e-mail notification.

Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Also, consider this - if Adobe said this might be a property violation, they would know more about this than most contributors so it needs a property release to get into the Adobe Stock files. It is up to the contributor to be responsible for getting the releases needed. Best wishes, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines