• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile app trial version expired???

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a subscription to CC for photographers. Include is the use of the lightroom mobile app. It says now that the trial has expired. This isn't possible. I wasn't using a trail version. It is included in my subscription. How can I resolve this? Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you Signed In in the Creative Cloud desktop app and check your Sign In in LR.

Then go to the LR Preferences and the LR Mobile tab and check your Adobe ID: and the Status: sections.

If all that fails go to the main Adobe website and click the button "Manage Account". you may have to Sign In a second time to access your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I checked and the status says expired trial version. I don't understand how this suddenly changed... I am signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what does your Account state at the Main Adobe website.

Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says I have a CC photographers subscription. Where exactly do you want me to look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can suggest is to Sign Out and then Back In. You might also Reset the LR preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to move this thread to the Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jiska,

If your problem hasn't been resolved, I've pinged you privately.

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines