• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEF files won't open in CC

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My raw files have always opened directly into Photoshop cc but for some reason have suddenly stopped and shows me an error message. I have updated the software, removed and reinstalled, all of my camera raw and drivers are up to date...and still, nothing!

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

has there been any recent updates to your camera's firmware or the Nikon software. I seem to recall we have had cases in the past of a conflict between ACR and Nikon software. You could try downgrading ACR to a previous version as this could also be a bug in the latest ACR specific to your camera

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has there been any recent updates to your camera's firmware or the Nikon software. I seem to recall we have had cases in the past of a conflict between ACR and Nikon software. You could try downgrading ACR to a previous version as this could also be a bug in the latest ACR specific to your camera

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'll give that a go.

I haven't and firmware updates. I'm really confused as to why it has suddenly stopped working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you transfer the RAW files to your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though ViewNX then Nikon Transfer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try copying them from the SD directly with a card-reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines