• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dateiinformationen als Textvariablen in Indesign verwenden

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weiß jemand, wie ich die Dokumenteninformationen wie z.B. den Dokumententitel als Textvariable in mein Indesign Dokument bekomme?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if the automatic translator allowed me to understand your request correctly, here's how:

Type > Text Variables > Define > New > Type: "File Name" (I believe Dateiname in german)

Vinny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Vinny38,

thaks for your effort to help.

Unfortunately it is not working your way and it is not what I am looking for.

I do have a broshure and I want to insert on each page on top the name of it.

The Document name (saved name) is diferent to the name i need to use.

So I thought, using the "Document Info" to name it in the field "Document Title" and place this instead. But I can't find out how.

Seems to me like Meta data is only used with pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to add metadata to your file, which in turn can be picked up by a text variable, as Vinny suggests. One way is to go to File> File info> Document title. Add the variable text to a master page and it will appear on all pages using that master.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider funktioniert das im neuen Update auf 16.0 nicht mehr...   auch die Textvariablen "Header" und "Running Header" in der Masterpage bilden nur noch die Überschrift ab, die tatsächlich auf der Seite vorkommt. alle Folgeseiten werden nicht mehr angezeigt. Bitte das wieder hinkriegen, in der Vorversion hat es noch funktioniert.

Unfortunately this doesn't work anymore in the new update to 16.0 ... the text variables "Header" and "Running Header" in the master page only show the heading that actually appears on the page. all subsequent pages are no longer displayed. Please fix this again, it worked before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@photogeist 

Das kann ich so nicht nachvollziehen. Kannst Du etwas genauer werden bzw. ein Beipiel liefern.

Viele Grüße
Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo @photogeist ,

kannst Du mal eine ganz einfache InDesign 2021-Datei posten, die den Fehler aufweist, dass der "Running Header" nicht mehr auf den folgenden Seiten funktioniert? Einfach einen Dropbox-Link der InDesign-Datei hier posten.

Was Dir möglicherweise schon bewusst ist:
Ein Update der Information im Kolumentitel wird von InDesign dann erst ausgeführt, wenn Du die aktive Seite wechselst oder die Arbeitsebene aus- und wieder einblendest.

Gruß,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

// EDITED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo @Laubender, hallo @ Mobbytec,

danke für die Hilfe. Es hat sich glücklicherweise erledigt,    Fehler:  es hatte sich weiter unten ein Return "eingeschlichen", das die "Header"-Formatierung hatte. Das hat InDesign verwirrt. Nachdem ich das korrigiert habe, funktionierte es wieder wie gehabt.

😞 echt peinlich, dass ich das vorher nicht gesehen hatte.

Liebe Grüße

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines