• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinema 4D Lite will not open

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using After Effects 2017 on a Mac. I need to create an object in Cinema 4D lite and bring it into After Effects, but Cinema 4D Lite will not open AT ALL for any reason. The name flashes in the top left hand corner of my screen very quickly letting me know that something is happening, but it leaves within a flash and does nothing. What can I do about this? I have a deadline for this project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Hi drewphonix,

Looks like you're having trouble opening Cinema 4D Lite. Let's see if I can assist you.

The name flashes in the top left hand corner of my screen very quickly letting me know that something is happening, but it leaves within a flash and does nothing. What can I do about this? I have a deadline for this project.

It sounds like you might be using Cinema 4D Lite incorrectly. You do not launch the application, you create a new Cinema 4D Layer (from the Layer > New menu) from within After

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Drewphonix,

Apologies for the inconvenience. It seems like an issue with the installation. Please uninstall & reinstall AfterEffects. 

Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi drewphonix,

Looks like you're having trouble opening Cinema 4D Lite. Let's see if I can assist you.

The name flashes in the top left hand corner of my screen very quickly letting me know that something is happening, but it leaves within a flash and does nothing. What can I do about this? I have a deadline for this project.

It sounds like you might be using Cinema 4D Lite incorrectly. You do not launch the application, you create a new Cinema 4D Layer (from the Layer > New menu) from within After Effects and then that launches the application. Does that help?

I hope you were able to solve this issue. Please let us know if you did or if you need more assistance.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I did just has instructed, Cinema 4D still won't open. I did the same with Photoshop and it opened Photoshop. Please help. Thanks.

Dare Johnson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines