• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 7 day trial.

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I uninstall the Photoshop free 7 day trial can I reinstall the program and continue from the day that I uninstalled? So, if I uninstall the program from day 5 can I reinstall it a week later and continue from day 5?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that will not work. The trial some how timestamps your hard disk outside of the Adobe folders and counts down relative to that timestamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Terri's comments, the only way to get another free seven-day trial would be to download it on to another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, you could purchase one month of the Creative Cloud Photography plan and leisurely check it out.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

It's an amazing deal and includes:
Google Chromess_010.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think there is a one month plan.    The Plan is a yearly plan you pay monthly.  There is an early termination fee if you cancel. So you can take a 7 Day trial then subscribe then cancel within 14 Days to avoid the cancellation fee. So a 21 Days trial may be possible.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification, JJMack.

I thought there was an option for month-to-month of the Photography plan, but because I'm signed in and subscribed, I can't see it. JJMack's idea to sign up for the year, and cancel within 14 days if necessary would be another option, davidw13915965 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually you can subscribe for just a month. It is available for all the apps but not the Photographic Plan. When you sign up there are three options:

1) Annual Prepaid which is a year in advance and costs $240/annum

2) Annual plan  paid monthly which is a contract for 12 months that carries a 50% of time remaining on subscription penalty in the event of cancelation. This plan auto renews each month and costs $20/month

monthly for 1 year.png

3) The Monthly Plan which you pay per month and carries no penalty for early cancellation. If you cancel it simply does not auto renew at the end of the month and costs $30/month.

monthly for 1 year no penalty.png

A monthly plan is also available for the whole suite of programs for $75/month. As you can see buying a standalone app for just a short time is not cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines