• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't re registered my PS6

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I was using my PS6 and somehow It just STOPPED!  I restarted the computer and it would not even open PS6. So I uninstalled PS6 and tried to reenter my Serial Number and it says It has been revoked!  I have since then deleted every photoshop version from SC3 to current off of all computers except my PC laptop.  I did try to deactivate all versions of PS but they all said deactivation unsuccessful!   What am I suppose to do now?  I only want 2 computers to run Photoshop:  My Mac which I desperately need at the the moment and my PC laptop!  Where did the days go when you could just call Adobe for help!

Please Adobe advise me  on how to activate my Mac Photoshop, it is revoking my serial Number.

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Well, is it actual a dual or universal cross-platform serial? For CS6 they are platform-specific and a PC serial will never work on a Mac. Other than that you may want to refer to this:

Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, is it actual a dual or universal cross-platform serial? For CS6 they are platform-specific and a PC serial will never work on a Mac. Other than that you may want to refer to this:

Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines