• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sketch quality problems

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently started using the free version of sketch (I have photoshop and illustrator on my computer but it's through my old school so I didn't have a log in of my own). It works fine, especially thanks to my jot touch, but every time I close out of the project to work on it some more later the picture loses quality. It becomes very pixelated to the point that I have to fix that portion of the drawing again, which just makes it an endless circle of closing and fixing. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Or should I just shell out for procreate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Hi Jeanie.

Sorry the drawing quality isn't good. A few things:

* You mentioned you just started using the app but I want to ask what version you're using because there was a bug a few updates ago that caused line work to become blurry.

* There is only one version of Sketch. The only thing you can't do without a Creative Cloud subscription is bring Photoshop brushes into Sketch and send work to the desktop apps. Everything else should be the same.

* Can you tell me what device and what version of t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanie.

Sorry the drawing quality isn't good. A few things:

* You mentioned you just started using the app but I want to ask what version you're using because there was a bug a few updates ago that caused line work to become blurry.

* There is only one version of Sketch. The only thing you can't do without a Creative Cloud subscription is bring Photoshop brushes into Sketch and send work to the desktop apps. Everything else should be the same.

* Can you tell me what device and what version of the operating system you're using?

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sue!

Sorry for such a late reply.

I'm using the 4.0.2 version on an iPad3 with IOS 9.3.5

I started using the draw app instead, which doesn't blur due to being vector. But sometimes it isn't enough for me because I can't create all the effects that I would like to (on the rare occasion that I actually do want a blurry/not vector effect).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Jeanie.

Your device is a few years old, but it doesn't seem like the image quality should be as poor as you've described.

If you don't have any objection to updating it, can you try updating iOS to the most current version?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the exact same problem, could you help me out too please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Abbie.

Sorry you're having trouble too. I'll need you to answer the same questions I asked Jeanie.

* Can you tell me what device and what version of the operating system you're using?

Let me know and we'll go from there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to design a best driveway basketball hoop logo for a specific webpage ...but still my logo cannot properly designed... Kindly share some aesome tips or make it as yourself and give me ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines