• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect and drag arms to a stick

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble connecting the two arms to stick. the stick is in the upper level of the right arm and it works. (One point drag in hinge mode). The left arm is connected well to the chest but I can not fix it with the left hand in the level of the right arm. I attach an explanatory drawing.

issue.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Unfortunately this is kinda tricky in the current setup. Here's the best I could do, making everything not independent: Adobe Creative Cloud

The arms don't pivot and move independently in this setup though. If you made the Torso group independent it would work with independent stapled arms, but the problem then becomes that all of those detach from the Head. There is probably a way to do this but I can't figure out how exactly...

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 10.32.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is kinda tricky in the current setup. Here's the best I could do, making everything not independent: Adobe Creative Cloud

The arms don't pivot and move independently in this setup though. If you made the Torso group independent it would work with independent stapled arms, but the problem then becomes that all of those detach from the Head. There is probably a way to do this but I can't figure out how exactly...

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 10.32.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! I created one group containing everything except the head. I just fixed the arm behind maintaining instead the one in front with the pivot. As in your puppet, i left the body independent and attacked to a fix point. unfortunately I can not attach the puppet that I'm working but here is a shareable version: persona.tmp.zip - Google Drive

Thank u!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines