• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see edited photo in Lightroom 6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing in On 1 and returning to Lightroom 6, I cannot see the second edited photo..It says 1 of  2 but I cannot click on the 2nd photo.  I know there must be a setting but I can't find it.

Thanks in Advance

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

I reset my preferences and that seems to have resolved the problem...Thanks so much for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right clicking the thumbnail in Library, and choose Stacking > Unstack.

If you don't want externally edited photos to stack, go to Preferences > External Editing, and uncheck Stack With Original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unstack and still cannot see edited version...go back to where it shows 1 of 2 and cannot see the second photo either...so puzzled it used to work fine now I am thinking I have upset the default settings and don't know how to get them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the sort order on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen (if you can't see it, press T).

It may be set to Added order, change it to File Name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that nothing changed...still shows 2 photos in the stack but still cannot see second photo.  Thanks of the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have a filter turned on. Try turning off all filters. If you don't see the filter fields, hit the / key and from the popup in the top right, select "filters off"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope filters are turned off 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on the little "2" on the thumbnail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reset my preferences and that seems to have resolved the problem...Thanks so much for all the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines