Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Express language

Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an installed Adobe Photoshop Express from the Apple Store. I am using IPhone 6, which I bought in China as I am living there. The operating system's language is set to Hungarian. I do not use VPN on my phone.

However, right after opening APE the language of this app was set as Chinese(!) and I was not offered the option to change it. I asked a Chinese to help me find where I can change the language setting, but we couldn't find anything.

Is this for real???!!! Seriously???!!! I was about to uninstall this app. But I figured that pointing out a really annoying and truly ridiculous flaw might help others who have the same issue with APE. And perhaps the developers might give this issue a thought!

So: Is there a way to change the language of APE?

TOPICS
iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but with swedish language. I dont find the language setting setting solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine was set to German. Luckily, I know German but I still couldn't find the language setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines