• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files missing

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until a few days ago I was using the trial version of photoshop which ended so I decided to purchase a monthly subscription. Went to open my previous files I had saved from the trial, as they were saved as .psd and .png but they're all gone.

Does anyone know what's happened here and is there any way they can be recovered?

Really upset because there was a lot of art I spent a very long time on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try doing a search on your computer and make sure they are not in a different location, also check your trash bin if you have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I did I search the file shows up but when I click on it it says it no longer exists. I also checked my trash and none of the files are there either so it looks like they've just been wiped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a subscriber of Adobe CC and my file disappeared after I updated to the new version of Photoshop 2017. Did a search on my mac and nothing.

I know where I saved it and it's no longer there.

I've had the same thing happen to me. Did you ever resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines