• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export, cannot sign off

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a sketch on my iPad by Adobe Illustrator Draw. Now I want to export it to my desktop to work with it by using Illustrator or Photoshop. I tried to save it on CC files as PSD, but I get an error message: upload failed. So I tried to export it directly to Illustrator or Photoshop. It fails again. Eventually, I tried to sign off the app on my iPad and sign in again, but I get a never-ending "Completing backup...". No way to sign off too. What else?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Got it Dario.

I'm responding right now.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dario,

Did you try to connect a different network and check again?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I did. I always check if the problem is network related. It is not. The same occurs at home, at work, on three totally different wi-fi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I strongly recommend to add a feature to share the sketch as PSD file by email too. I worked for several days on that sketch and now I cannot export it, so all my work is practically lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device and OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad Pro 9.7 latest iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dario.

I just responded to your in-app feedback and, in case you see this first, wanted to let you know here to check your email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. I answered. Stuff in clud is a few days ago version of stuff in iPad. They are NOT in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it Dario.

I'm responding right now.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you give the answer to this issue publicly? I have the same problem and was reading through this page to be able to solve it with the answer provided but there is none as i can see you responded via email

You would help me out a lot

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniela.

It's a bit difficult to because the reasons for work not syncing can vary drastically. Can you contact me through the in-app feedback (tap Settings then Send Feedback); all of your device information will automatically populate the email.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines